Ram changed to Borg Warner cases when they started using the 8 speeds, which changed the stud size from 3/8 to 10mm and the clocking of the T/C was set at 23-26 degrees and Jeep got rid of the 6 bolt pattern completely. This Tail-shaft will now allow you to bolt up all the common 6 bolt T/C that we use and love.
- One Piece Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium
- 3 Clocking Positions
- Flat 3°
- Jeep 13°
- Truck 23°
- 4 tapped holes for custom trans mounts.
- Fits Both the Hemi and Eco Diesel Trans (They have different mounting hole patterns)
- Gen 2 4x4 8HP70 (2014-2018)
- Ram 3.0L Eco Diesel
- Ram 5.7 Hemi
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 Eco Diesel**
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4 Hemi
** The Jeep Eco Diesel has a longer output shaft of 0.300" which will cause the T/C to bottom out in the input before you are able to bolt it up. A custom 0.300" spacer will be needed with longer studs to get this to bolt all up. We currently do not offer those parts to support this application.
- Atlas (Advance Adapters, with a JK 23 Spline Input)
- D300 (CJ, with a 23 Spline input)
- NP231 (TJ 2.73:1)
- NP241OR (Rubi TJ 4:1)
- NP241J (JK 2.73:1)
- NP241 Rock-Trac (Rubi JK 4:1)
- NP241D (Dodge Ram 23 spline)
- NV271D (Dodge Ram 23 spline)
- NV273D (Dodge Ram 23 spline)
Additionally we can support the following T/C's with the use of one of our other Jeep adapters.
- FJ Split case
- FJ HF2A
- Rover LT230